Already a Member?

why do i keep going back?

# 1  27/02/2013 16:25

so the same guy that has screwed me over a million times, keeps continuing to do so and i keep letting it happen why? i wanna be strong and say no but cant, it has me very depressed and unhappy all the time

Give kudos

# 2  27/02/2013 17:01

He probably tells you he will change this time. He probably tells you what YOU want to hear to get you back and than after he has you back he shows his true colors again. And you fall for his cr@p everytime. Be strong and finally move on.

# 3  28/02/2013 18:24

could be the connection that you feel. no matter how crappy he treats you. the connection will still be there. it could also be that he has put it in your head that you cannot do better then what he offers.

in fact you can do better. at some point you have to say you know what i am gonna take care of myself first and find someone that wants me to be happy and wants to be with me everyday and not just when they desire something from me.

# 4  02/03/2013 15:34

nice one iceball! Could not say better

OP, sometimes relationship failure just becomes a habit.

Because having a screw up around always gives you and excuse. But excuses are like noses everyone has one. Do you want this guy to be your excuse?

# 5  06/03/2013 14:57

Why do you ask questions? Dump him and move on. Never go back

# 6  11/09/2013 14:23

Why? Why? Why? This is the big million dollar question right here! Why is our love so strong for some people that it makes us feel & look like we are weak when we're not by far weak?

It is not always just as easy & simply to walk away from someone because when you love someone so deeply you always have this thing inside your heart called hope that keeps you going. Its always easy to tell someone else what to do but you never know what you would really do if you had been in their shoes because you don't know how you would feel. The only thing IS can tell you is to do what I did & that is to let it go & put it in Gods hands. Sometimes that just what you have to do when in the end  you are being hurt. Just try your best to stay strong & best wishes to you!

# 7  19/09/2013 06:52

Tigger wrote:

Why? Why? Why? This is the big million dollar question right here! Why is our love so strong for some people that it makes us feel & look like we are weak when we're not by far weak?

It is not always just as easy & simply to walk away from someone because when you love someone so deeply you always have this thing inside your heart called hope that keeps you going. Its always easy to tell someone else what to do but you never know what you would really do if you had been in their shoes because you don't know how you would feel. The only thing IS can tell you is to do what I did & that is to let it go & put it in Gods hands. Sometimes that just what you have to do when in the end  you are being hurt. Just try your best to stay strong & best wishes to you!

tigger you said it best of all, its probably the hardest thing you will ever do, but time heals all wounds and will make you stronger,  im in that process now, same situation but worse, and I was with him for 15 years, not only that but he has schizoaffective disorder. and I do no this for sure, I will never see someone that has a mental illness again. they put you through HELL.........so hang in there. god will prevail