Already a Member?

Would u date or marry girl who is in the military?

# 51  24/10/2012 01:41

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

Would u ever date a girl or even marry one who is in military, who may have to go away overseas for months at time possible for workthings?

Please, give your answers. I really wonder

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3839 … rls171.jpg

i would because all im here for is just sex

# 52  24/10/2012 01:43

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

Would u ever date a girl or even marry one who is in military, who may have to go away overseas for months at time possible for workthings?

i would because all im here for is just sex

# 53  02/12/2012 10:17

Every relationship comes with a new set of challenges, and as two people come together from different backrounds and upbringing they experience many difficulties during their exploration period that they must learn to negotiate between one another in order to even get to the place where the conversation turns to marriage. By the time it does, both of them know a lot more about what makes each other tick, and have profiled and evaluated each others code of honor and ethical behavior given various scenarios, and their instincts are able to alert them to any shortcomings in their value systems and give them each a pretty fair idea if they are honest, forthcoming, trustworthy, monogamous, loyal, and whether they are willing to ride for the brand or if they are the type who has to own the brand. People who have respect for themselves usually honor their word or the vows that they have made, even when they are alone in the darkness. People who cannot honor their word will make every excuse to pass the blame to anyone but themselves to justify their behavior or actions that have revealed character flaws or weaknesses that they do not want to believe they possess, and they will do it many times during the relationship before the subject of marriage ever comes up. If we are astute and keep our eyes open for the telling signs, without becoming an enabler, co-dependant, or story teller on their behalf in the name of love, we will already have many answers about the person we are considering marriage with before any long seperation or difficult lifestyle changes are faced, no matter what profession or work related travel requirements we bring to the relationship. So marrying a military woman or man is not so different than marrying a man or woman who is required to travel from time to time in order to service existing accounts by providing face time to their clients, sometimes being away from their spouses for days at a time. The point is that if you are the type of person who values integrity, honors your word, your vows, and your covenants, and truly love the one you married and cherish the promises you gave to one another, it won't matter if you are the only man in a platoon of playboy bunnies or the lone woman working with a brigade of chippendale dancers, you are still going to act in character and do exactly what you would do if there was someone watching you, because there is, and it's you. Marrying a military woman would be an honor if she is truly a woman of honorable character, and a mistake if she is anything less than honorable.

# 54  13/12/2012 07:35

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

# 55  14/12/2012 02:31

No I would not. Depending on the branch, USAF being the having most feminine women, I would do it, however, with the brainwashing some women go through, such a trying to keep up with their male counterparts, I would shy away from the masculine ladies. I served in the military 20 years, as a former LTC and F -16 pilot, the USAF woman are friendlier and smarter. Stay away from women of other service, since they would appear to be easy going and through military peer pressure to sleep with supervisors for better assignment and promotion recommendation, it is best to have a casual relationship and if they leave the military, give them a year to deprogram from military life.

# 56  14/12/2012 03:54

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

yes why not

# 57  16/12/2012 16:16

alright men!!!! whatz all that stuff about a woman in the military and not being in a relationship with them?! a lot of the answers this lady is getting i think r based in our present military situation. how many of u men would still say no and have the same attitude towards the uniform if u were a woman looking at a man in uniform? having been in the army for many yrs myself i can truly say there is still prejudice out there no matter what regulations say. i was asked almost every time...do u get to take ur husband with just like a man gets to take his wife with?....come on people! i noticed at least one man say there was the factor of a predominantly male situation and he would have to worry about the woman cheating on him...unbelievable. does this thinking also apply when not in the military, cuz i hafta say...therez lotsa men in every vocation and career! please! what is that about? having been in the army i can tell u it really has nothing to do with the uniform...if theyr gonna cheat theyr gonna cheat no matter what their job! i also read how military women r complicated...um...whatz the military got to do with it? lol! do men not realize we women have the same doubts in a relationship and fears that men do? i ask again...whatz a uniform got to do with it?...
and funtobewith...ur so full of it! i was in the army and am neither easy nor brainwashed. u make it sound like women in the military r stupid and easily stray from brain waves. NOT! there is no difference tween the women and the branch of service. what u speak of is a personal choice and has nothing to do with the military. having been in the military urself AND an LTC AND a pilot ur ignorant rhetoric on the fallibility of any military woman thatz not air force is typical of the prejudices i mentioned in my first paragraph and u should b ashamed of urself for casting aspersions on ANY woman with the balls to serve especially in light of ur prior rank. i am neither easy nor brainwashed. nor did i have to TRY to keep up with any man while in service to my country. as a matter of fact u can talk to any man that knew me while i was in and they will quickly disillusion u from those silly ideas when it comes to me...and i know for a fact that i am not nor ever was easy to keep up with in my work or in the field. i remember having to walk male soldiers back to their tents in the middle of the night out in the field cuz they heard a coyote and were scared. i remember walking over and picking up a horned toad (and a baby at that!) that a bunch of men, (air force, army, marines!) were scared to death to touch. i remember having to save my menz buttz on more than one occassion on paper AND in war games and it had nothing to do with my gender or theirz so before u start ragging on women in the military take a look at the real picture instead of the one in ur head. people who make comments like urz really wreck it for a lot of other people especially when u use ur rank to do it!
and take a look at my pic....do i look MASCULINE to U?!

# 58  27/12/2012 15:50

YES I WOULD

# 59  02/01/2013 11:01

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

yes,I would.

# 60  02/01/2013 17:54

me personally i would not date a girl int he military. simply because the time apart would be very hard for me to handle.
i respect and honor those who are in our military. they are an honor to there country but it just comes down to the time of being separated.

# 61  05/01/2013 17:32

yes and yes

# 62  06/01/2013 13:22

hello.....

# 63  07/01/2013 09:53

yes...........y not.............

# 64  07/01/2013 16:46

yes i will marry

# 65  10/01/2013 03:59

I know I am a female, but I am inlove with someone in the Navy. Its hard being so far away, and hurts even more that he pushed me out of his life completely. But I have always been here, always loved him. I don't know why a man couldn't do the same for a woman.

# 66  10/01/2013 15:13

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

WHY NOT

# 67  13/01/2013 18:45

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

Please, give your answers. I really wonder. i will live & let her live happily forever

# 68  24/01/2013 11:07

girl is the sign of beauty.... .
someone thinks ' beauty is just see but not too touch..'
ya it really good...
but i believe to enjoy the beauty really...and its impossible without "touch"
i hope ....u like it..!!!

# 69  24/01/2013 11:38

girl is the sign of beauty.... .
someone thinks ' beauty is just see but not too touch..'
ya it really good...
but i believe to enjoy the beauty really...and its impossible without "touch"
i hope ....u like it..!!!

# 70  25/01/2013 15:58

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

I don't think I would. I think that I am just 26 last year i joined as a Mechanical engineer ,  but a military woman is something even more complicated and I don't think our personalities would fit.

# 71  21/02/2013 20:12

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

yes I would i have been in the military and have knowlege of what that is like and it has to start with alot of trust on both parts.

# 72  02/03/2013 15:02

I would!!! As long there is True Love and Willing to Commit to such a Relationship!! Away from each other makes the HEART GROW FONDER1!!!!  As long that there is NO CHEATING!!!

# 73  02/03/2013 15:43

A military member is USUALLY independant, accomplished professionally, has the integrity to do whats required even when it may strain the relationship, has financial stability, must be available 24/7 for the job, and aspires to live a life that demands higher standards than is acceptable in the civilian sector. Such a lifestyle can be intimidating to some, if not most. The ones who are not up to the challenges do not deserve the rewards of sharing a life with you.

# 74  07/03/2013 13:16

hi
i can not pay cost of this site because these cards not exist in my country
[Sorry, contact details are not allowed on the forum. try contacting Customer Sevice managers via Contact us link about your payment. Best of luck!SiteMod]
thanks

# 75  07/03/2013 23:34

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

ola tudo bem.