Already a Member?

Would u date or marry girl who is in the military?

# 26  02/09/2012 16:04

Being military myself. I wouldn't mind dual military so yes!

# 27  05/09/2012 05:15

I personally would not. I've been over there a few times, seen the way people interact and even the avoided ones become "desert queens." I cannot say I'd ever date a woman in the military being I had to go through my divorce because of infidelity at home whilst I was away. It was one of the hardest parts of my life, but I made it through. There are some faithful people out there, really, but I have my reserve.

# 28  05/09/2012 10:40

yes i will if i found love in her

# 29  06/09/2012 16:52

its hard to say. you would have to spend enough time together first in order to develop an attachment. once an emotional attachment is made no matter the distance that bond cant be broken.  it also involves how much trust you have with your partner. im not saying that i would do this but there are guys and girls out there that would end up cheating in this situation.If it were me and i knew that we shared a bond you could be gone a year and my feelings would remain the same. when you are apart your emotions bottle up so that when you finally see your loved one its like opening the flood gates on your emotion. military girls are usually very strong minded and speak their minds. i wish more girls were like that

# 30  12/09/2012 00:09

If she looks anything like you   DAMN STRAIT  I would

# 31  12/09/2012 02:46

Yes I would date or marry a woman in the service, I was in the navy and i understand what they go through on the job and on deployment,I would let her know that i'm on her side and that I'm here for her and that if I love her then I'm willing to wait for het while she is off doing her job, and that i will be here for her when she gets back. And that she will hear from me while she is gone and that I'm on the home front holding things down, and that i love her and when she gets back it will be on and popping.

# 32  12/09/2012 05:34

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

Would u ever date a girl or even marry one who is in military, who may have to go away overseas for months at time possible for workthings?

Please, give your answers. I really wonder

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3839 … rls171.jpg

military woman are strong and know whats going on i'm in the USMC out of NY and not every woman knows hoe to deal with the things we have been through

# 33  12/09/2012 12:19

the one who try is a real trooper.mabe not marry

# 34  13/09/2012 09:53

Sure Why not?  Struggles are required in order to survive in life because in order to stand up, you gotta know what falling down is like. Love means wanting the best for the people you love, putting their interests above your own, always. Love does that.

Srinivas
India

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

Would u ever date a girl or even marry one who is in military, who may have to go away overseas for months at time possible for workthings?

# 35  13/09/2012 14:24

yeah i would date  a woman in uniform  with out any dought   wher   it stands

# 36  13/09/2012 14:48

Yes i would.

# 37  18/09/2012 12:04

I was in the military for several years. For every 10 people who were married in the military, either to a military person, or a military person marrying a civilian.....9 out of 10 cheated, one or the other. I do not think it is a character issue. It is just very hard. Lonliness is a natural human emotion. Everyone wants to be loved and have that loving feeling....it's natural. BUT there are some successful marriages that I have seen also. But it is very rare to find a faithful relationship. I have seen some very sad and scary stories in military marriages. I can honestly say I was married for many years while in the military and I never cheated, even when overseas. If my spouse cheated I am not aware of it. Is it possible....yes. But very difficult.Plus with the younger military the odds are against you. Most of the young guys, every weekend, want to go party and hook up at bars. So when u are married, and hanging out with your pals, and every weekend they want to go party and get laid, the pressure can also be a factor. I used to just go do my own thing or stay on base by myself rather than partake in this. It is an easy trap to fall into man or woman, especially when younger generations start partying and drinking. Then moral judgements start to become compromised. I personally would love to date a military girl. But because of my age I would date someone a little older, and hopefully be a little more mature too. It all comes down to trust. Without it, NO relationship WILL EVER work.

# 38  22/09/2012 05:22

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

sure if you have trust and care about each other it will work out.

# 39  22/09/2012 11:42

s,i wish to be with her life long.... as distance between us will help us to know about each other well and increases love between us.... more over as he/she is for the nation.

# 40  22/09/2012 21:03

marco56476 wrote:

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

First of all I would like to say thank you for your kindness,service and encourage for ours country and yes I would love to dating and marry a girl that is in military.

# 41  22/09/2012 21:25

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

yes

# 42  22/09/2012 21:27

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

First of all I would love to say thank you for your kindness,service,encourage for ours country and yes I would love to dating a girl and marry her even if she in the military. That's could be true love because is doesn't matter how far we both apart away from each other half of the world as long as our love are not faith away and both of our heart became one and our love will even grown stronger each day of our life. Take care and be safe and I hope to hear from you ASAP and [Contact details are not allowed on the forum. Respectfully, Moderator] goodbye.

# 43  22/09/2012 21:29

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

# 44  13/10/2012 09:08

if u like to date with me thn I woll definatly ready for that!!!!!!!!!

# 45  15/10/2012 07:25

If thats her Job or career and she means the to me then Yes even if she has to go over sea

# 46  15/10/2012 14:38

reeyah wrote:

Hey!

===
First, thank you for serving in these hard times.  I'm former USAF (1966-73) and I know some of what GIs go through.

To your questions ... absolutely and in a heart-beat.  I would date and marry someone in the military with no qualms.

# 47  15/10/2012 21:33

idk

# 48  16/10/2012 19:19

im sorry guys and girls.the military is the worst feild that you would want .the divorce and cheating rate is higher there than in the whole united states.just is......high stress level and longevity away from loved ones.....leads to that....respect to all that serve.but hard life for a couple.been there.and cheated myself....

# 49  19/10/2012 08:38

the answer would be yes! but I would really have to be in love with her. I was in the army in the first Gulf war. I was in love with my wife at the time. I was devastated when i surprised her at home on an early leave . She wasnt true to just me anymore. I was crushed but I did get over it in time. You must stay strong willed for yourself. no matter how lonely you may get. I had help i would think of just the good times i had while i was in country. I just held onto those good things and good thoughts. You are young and it seems like the world you knew is gone? but, that isn`t true! you will survivebecause change is a good thing. I know you did`nt want to hear that but it`s true. this is life.It`s tough but you nust learn to go with what life gives or takes from you? You are very pretty and smart so stop feeling blue and keep yourself busy. Beleive me it will help you to grow strong in future relationships, you may have in your future..write me a text to let me know your ok? [Contact details are not allowed on the forum. Respectfully, Moderator]

# 50  23/10/2012 23:21

I wouldn't think twice about dating or marrying a military women. I served and was a military brat, I know of the constant travel and separation but if its true love there is always visual conferences in todays world.. All military women who are seeking a mature relationship I wish I could find them.