Already a Member?

Why do men want skinny chicks?

# 51  04/09/2013 05:34

YES,;" U" R "right nothing is based on figer but your nature[

# 52  04/09/2013 10:52

well not all man, and been a guy i could date either one, but if I had A choice the thick girl will be my wife.  and if i was in charge of designing the woman for the world the first mold and only one probably will be that of a decent thickness gilr with ms M  Monroes curves

# 53  20/10/2013 11:35

babygirl86 wrote:

iam a mother of 2. going through a divorce, and like alot of girls iam big. but men i meet or taLK 2, likes skinny women or their just trying 2 get a piece of ass or the wrong color (no offence 2 anyone on this site). but i just cant seem 2 find the PERFECT GUY! IAM STARTING 2 THINK HE DOESNT EXCESTS!

There are no perfect guys or girls......just like this girl is looking for her perfect guy......guys look at skinny women as the perfect girl......... Not            Personality overcomes size anytime in a women as far as I am concerned.

# 54  20/11/2013 21:29

I was considered thick or husky until puberty. I know how it feels to be criticized and teased. When I meet people now I treat them decent regardless of size. Over the past fifteen years I have dated dozens of girls both thick and thin. Bottom line for me is personality. Without it the rest is not worth it.

# 55  26/11/2013 15:06

jessymay34 wrote:

I am a single mom, and have been called "thick".  Why do men always put down only skinny chicks need apply?  I would like to meet someone who doesnt think looks are all that matter.  So, really??  You guys kinda sound like asses.

that is a lousy thing to say. and ignorant and narrowminded and shallow. women take note. you do the same thing, "asses".

# 56  18/01/2014 23:43

I've got a friend who is so skinny she look's sick. I have sat and watched her eat a med cheese pizza by herself. She love's food and is ALWAY's eating, she has just as much trouble finding a guy as I do. I'm a size 14 and happy with me. It's all a matter of taste. I don't date skinny guy's, when I hug a guy I would rather not be reminded of a skeleton. That's just me. Move on from those guy's who only want skinny. Be confident in who you are, and ask yourself "Why does what some stranger want's in a woman matter to you?" It doesn't, pass them over. Make yourself happy.

# 57  13/02/2014 22:50

jessymay34 wrote:

I am a single mom, and have been called "thick".  Why do men always put down only skinny chicks need apply?  I would like to meet someone who doesnt think looks are all that matter.  So, really??  You guys kinda sound like asses.

to me looks doesnt matter....all that matters is good loving

# 58  13/02/2014 22:53

in2u wrote:

I am a thick woman.  There are plenty of men out there who like a woman with curves.  It seem that thin women are a status symbol.  confidence is a huge part of it.  I consider myself smart fun and attractive.  And dating isnt a problem.  Be happy with yourself and the rest will follow.

Thats true and sure confident matters alot...can we be friends ?