Already a Member?

Why do men want skinny chicks?

# 1  05/12/2012 22:43

I am a single mom, and have been called "thick".  Why do men always put down only skinny chicks need apply?  I would like to meet someone who doesnt think looks are all that matter.  So, really??  You guys kinda sound like asses.

Give kudos

# 2  06/12/2012 00:20

i love thick women

# 3  07/12/2012 18:23

jessymay34 wrote:

I am a single mom, and have been called "thick".  Why do men always put down only skinny chicks need apply?  I would like to meet someone who doesnt think looks are all that matter.  So, really??  You guys kinda sound like asses.

It is easier to have Sex.

# 4  07/12/2012 19:50

Chassey wrote:

All the guys I have met in my lifetime have liked "thickgirls". I think sometimes people get the word thick and fat confused with each other. Think meaning the girl has a flat stomach and nice curvacious hips with a big butt and breasts. Fat meaning she has a tummy on her and she's not really toned just like sloppy. I think it all depends on the girl because not all women are built the same.

In my personal opinion, many many men today are into face sitting. It is often felt that "The lighter, the better" to preserve one's face. In my humble opinion, skinny women can hurt a sub more because of the more exposed bone structure and the intense high pressure points on the sub's face
Myself? I personly believe deeply that a women's weight of around 132 lbs. is the ideal weight for BOTH parties to enjoy the erotic act of face sitting. Seriously, it's one of the sexiest activities a couple can do as a prelude to great copulation!

# 5  09/12/2012 05:35

two years out of a 14year thing where we are still hanging and good friends sometimes this is too confusing, yet still grateful no drama

# 6  17/12/2012 12:15

cuz skinny women hav good stuff too!! And easy to monuver and fits anywhere.... lol

# 7  18/12/2012 06:26

Chassey wrote:

All the guys I have met in my lifetime have liked "thickgirls". I think sometimes people get the word thick and fat confused with each other. Think meaning the girl has a flat stomach and nice curvacious hips with a big butt and breasts. Fat meaning she has a tummy on her and she's not really toned just like sloppy. I think it all depends on the girl because not all women are built the same.

# 8  23/12/2012 01:21

I think I am considered a "thick chick".  I haven't been skinny since high school and that was years ago.  I don't think happiness is always in a small package.  Gosh, when it's a 'deal breaker'...it hurts like hell...but better than seeing that look of disapointment. That would be more hurtful.  So, where does that leave 'thick chicks'?  Alone in a house full of cats?  Gosh...

# 9  23/12/2012 01:54

Sweetheart!Please,don't worry about the men who don't like heavy women because it is NOT what is on the outside,ti is the feeling,from their Hearts,from the inside.I am not that skinny eighter,but if I am going to be LOVED,then they will except me as I am.. Love,Jim

# 10  24/12/2012 22:41

I like thick girls as well just not bigger than myself, I have dated girls bigger and smaller. I have also dated girls from many different backgrounds such as korean, caucasion, african american, european, etc. It depends a lot on thier attitude, behavior, intelligence, and activity as in sports or exercise. Common Sense is also a must. I've dated way too many girls that were either dumb as a box of rocks OR completely insane and some that were so full of themselves that no matter what I did, they were never happy. Thats why I'm on this website. I ask myself why not.

# 11  26/12/2012 12:37

Ya know...........
It sounds like you might be hanging out with the wrong guys??

# 12  27/12/2012 05:23

squirt918 wrote:

Normally, the looks of a women shouldn't matter for women who are fat can be thick or skinny and vice-versa; however, my preference is usually thick and skinny women. Nonetheless, some women who are fat, also look attractive.

I think that it depends on both people. If you are uncomfortable your partner is uncomfortable. Im a heavier girl and I actually prefer a not as thick guy. Sometimes you are just attracted to who you are attracted to.

# 13  28/12/2012 10:22

Its all about the media. back in Roman times being as u say "thick" ment you had child bearing qualities. but things change it seems

# 14  30/12/2012 01:54

well for mr it goes like this : i am 5'7'' 170 lbs or less, how do you think i feel with a woman "shorter than me" who weights more than  me? its all about my vanity I know, our culture has engrained that into our brains.. no way around it.. other than therapy...than again most of those "thick" ladies eat 3 or 4 times more than i do.. this is all from my own experiences.. not stats, also known as opinions....may be misguided but my own oppinions non the least...

# 15  30/12/2012 21:46

me im not really choosey  on skinny weman  because the people allso  i dont minde  thick weman  but  the majoratey of men    who like skinny ones  that are more attractive  and have more motavation and is  a huge turn on for them  but me  i dont care about  skinny weman tomuch  its the  feelings  that matter not the atractive ness

# 16  31/12/2012 21:15

Because thin and youthful are synonyms .... thick and older are too...

Personally a Cameron Diaz type body is the idea

physically fit is not something that can be purchased it can only be earned with very hard work.... that is attractive

# 17  01/01/2013 19:29

I'd rather date a healthy woman. If you're over weight you'er not healthy. If you're under weight you're not healthy. But if you have a good diet, make healthy choices, like to exercise, than I may be into you. That's the TYPE of person I want to be, and the type of person I want to be with. It bothers me when my family eats foods that are very unhealthy, there is no way I would choose to be with some one who made those decisions.

# 18  05/01/2013 11:37

Easy answer here and this is it too Confidence.  Skinny girls are usually extremely confident which is a huge turn on.  I mean too me I don't date ethiopians,  Meat on the bone is how its supposed too be but if a girl is ill confident in her appearance total turn off.

# 19  07/01/2013 00:29

squirt918 wrote:

Normally, the looks of a women shouldn't matter for women who are fat can be thick or skinny and vice-versa; however, my preference is usually thick and skinny women. Nonetheless, some women who are fat, also look attractive.

Good Answer

# 20  07/01/2013 00:31

xiro*1 wrote:

i love thick women

Great Answer, So smart for such a young Man!

# 21  07/01/2013 00:36

rodg wrote:

well for mr it goes like this : i am 5'7'' 170 lbs or less, how do you think i feel with a woman "shorter than me" who weights more than  me? its all about my vanity I know, our culture has engrained that into our brains.. no way around it.. other than therapy...than again most of those "thick" ladies eat 3 or 4 times more than i do.. this is all from my own experiences.. not stats, also known as opinions....may be misguided but my own oppinions non the least...

Honest answer and I think most likely the closest to the general opinion. I am glad you are aware it is very cultural becasue as we know in some cultures skinny women are not found attractive at all, larger women are considered better for many reasons, bearing children, cooking, some cultures believe it a sign of wealthy and health. Anyway, I appreciate your honest answer but it is unfortunate we can not broaden our culture expectations, becasue you know science as shown larger women have better orgasims and more often..... So there is that!

# 22  07/01/2013 00:37

tleaw wrote:

Its all about the media. back in Roman times being as u say "thick" ment you had child bearing qualities. but things change it seems

SMART Young Man, you are so right! too bad you aren't 30m years older!

# 23  11/01/2013 06:14

Some guys are just super shallow assholes. lol but also I feel like everyone kind of has a "type" they're attracted to and although some people may not like you because of your size/how you look, SO many people will. Don't ever think someone is "settling" to be with you, or that they would rather be with someone who's thin. There are people out there who genuinely will love you for you!

# 24  12/01/2013 15:24

thanks sassee  for your responce   to my comment and yes i do beleave  that its mostly the thick weman should have the chance on going out on dates  ther more nicer and more excited of haveing a second chance in  life and i do beleave   10 out of 10  on that scale  the relationship will last longer  then  what it would be with skinny weman so  i mean its my toughts on that comment

# 25  12/01/2013 16:05

xiro*1 wrote:

i love thick women

i like thick women