Already a Member?

What do men want?

# 1  19/12/2013 13:49

What is it that men really want? Seems like a lot of men have double standards, they say they want a good girl, but push for a good girl to be naughty and sexual.

Give kudos

# 2  20/12/2013 10:30

We want bacon

# 3  03/01/2014 14:59

What men in general want from a woman...

Not speaking for all men, but some. If I was looking I mean seriously looking for a woman. I want her to be good and classy when in public out and about. At the same time if there is a real connection.. whisper softly in a public place sweet nothing as I would do to her. Little sexual talk keeps the relationship going and if she a blusher then it's a bonus to make her turn red when in a crowded place.. If you think that is a double standard so be it...Good and Classy to start...really naughty behind closed doors.. That is the ideal woman.

I hope that clears up some of the question if not I will try to go in more detail

# 4  02/02/2014 02:55

i know it sounds confusing,..and you don't know what to make of it,..(i can understand that.)MYYYY problem i have connnnstantly run into all my life has been hearing women say..."ohhh,..i wish i had a "GOOD GUY",...someone who would treat me right,..thennn,..when they get him,..or one comes along,..they go,...nahhh,..i changed my mind.sooo many women have been treated like crap,for soooo long,..that's all they know.sooo,.when a 'GOOD GIY" like me comes along,..it's scary,& unfamiliar territory,..they shy away from it.sooo,...don't fell like,..your the only one who is lost... .when I think about what i'm looking for,..i want someone who can give & take,..(if you know what i mean...)someone who can be GOOD,..when necessary,..but also,..abit of a bad side as well,...alll too often,..I get the short end of the stick,..& I end up doing almost everything.(not cool).good luck with your search.

# 5  31/03/2014 04:27

S3x love & rock & roll

# 6  30/04/2014 15:20

FOR THE WOMAN TO STAY LOOKIN BETTER AND HEALTHIER THAN US GUYS!

# 7  02/05/2014 00:59

what men want?
a woman that is there for them.