Already a Member?

Sleeping together on the first date

# 51  21/03/2014 18:34

My experience in younger years, yes, did on first dates.  Later, that relationship based only about the act, not the feelings.  Today, I would like to know the person first then let loose.

# 52  26/03/2014 15:10

NotIntoYou wrote:

amysjourney wrote:

QUESTION FOR MEN!   Does sleeping together on the first date ruin any chance it will develop into a serious relationship?
Guy meets girl. Guy likes girl. (Or maybe guy doesn’t even know her that well and merely thinks girl is kind of hot). No matter what the circumstances, the next step is pretty much always a given: Guy tries to have sex with girl.
What, in your mind, is an appropriate amount of time for two people to be dating before sleeping together?

Every situation will be different and every person is different.  However, with that said, don't deny your sexuality/sexual hunger.  If you are hungry, eat!  Does it make you cheap/trashy - no, it means you know what you want and you go for it ( assuming you are of clear and sound mind).  No games, no BS, just natural tendency.  Some people think that the 'wait' builds the suspense, while it can - it's not always the case...To each their own I say    

Don't be afraid to discover, and go for, what YOU want.

yo pienso que ante todo esta el respeto y despues depende de los dos,pero pienso que esperar a conocer a esa persona antes de pasar una noche juntos te puede ayudar a tomar la decision correcta,un saludo

# 53  17/04/2014 16:59

fabienne654 wrote:

amysjourney wrote:

QUESTION FOR MEN!   Does sleeping together on the first date ruin any chance it will develop into a serious relationship?
Guy meets girl. Guy likes girl. (Or maybe guy doesn’t even know her that well and merely thinks girl is kind of hot). No matter what the circumstances, the next step is pretty much always a given: Guy tries to have sex with girl.
What, in your mind, is an appropriate amount of time for two people to be dating before sleeping together?

1 week is enough to understand if the guy is good enough....unless he is the irresistable type (never happened to me though)

100% right

# 54  18/04/2014 16:03

I seldom know in one date if I'm interested in any way other than physically. While I try to keep an open mind, I wonder why she wants to sleep with me on the first date. I have never been blessed with being loved at first sight. I have, however, been lusted at first site several times.

Since I am not driven by lust, I asked if we could wait for a few more dates. Can you guess how many were interested in waiting? While it hurt at the time, it was for the best.

So, this is my long winded way of saying that you never know how it will work out so go with your gut/intuition.

# 55  05/05/2014 21:10

Until the very moment they both think it is a good idea!

# 56  08/06/2014 00:24

amysjourney wrote:

2what happen will happen

# 57  17/06/2014 20:56

I have been there, done that, it raises expectations you will never satisfy.