Already a Member?

Every Man Lies, I was guilty also!

# 1  05/01/2014 15:54

It's true and by nature of our DNA we are most often unlikely to be honest with women! This has caused such turmoil in my relationships, I expected a partner to understand without a clue - not fair.

Give kudos

# 2  05/01/2014 16:25

Thanks for posting this.  That is what hurt the most in my relationship..He would lie and he knew I knew he was lying and would call him out on it, he would become so defensive but would continue to do so. I had never been in such a secretive relationship.

# 3  21/01/2014 04:11

Iowagirl,
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, really.  That must be a very hard thing to go through.  I do hope you find an honest man.  I have to disagree with secrettohappy, I think there are honest men out there.  I admit they may be hard to find, but I've known some and I like to believe I am one.  Honesty in relationships is crucial.  We are all human, and we tend to lie to ourselves and sometimes that carries over into saying and doing things that are dishonest in dealing with others.  It may be difficult, but we have to learn to be brutally honest with ourselves and be open and accountable to others.

# 4  14/05/2014 09:24

admse wrote:

Iowagirl,
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, really.  That must be a very hard thing to go through.  I do hope you find an honest man.  I have to disagree with secrettohappy, I think there are honest men out there.  I admit they may be hard to find, but I've known some and I like to believe I am one.  Honesty in relationships is crucial.  We are all human, and we tend to lie to ourselves and sometimes that carries over into saying and doing things that are dishonest in dealing with others.  It may be difficult, but we have to learn to be brutally honest with ourselves and be open and accountable to others.

Hi my name is Mark and im 48 and ive got to say i dont agree with men always lie, ive always been honest and never cheated on my last three long term relationships spanning 27 years, unfortunatley i feel my honesty and very openess may have cost me thoses relationships, but still honest and truthful.

# 5  28/05/2014 05:51

I hate gender bias threads. We ALL lie about something. There is not one human being that has not. Even the best of us has and will lie. It could be from the simplest thing like the number of partners we have been with to something silly as if we have take out the trash. I agree there are some devastating and dangerous lies out there. But, to have a threat heading like "All Men Lie" seems pretty self-serving and bias.