Already a Member?

Dumped by text

# 1  07/04/2014 20:55

Why would a man dump by text?   And give a poor reason ..... Are they a coward?

Give kudos

# 2  11/04/2014 11:28

Yes a complete waste of space love

# 3  19/04/2014 18:09

It happened to me too after 14 months. Such a shock. Hard to trust anyone again.

# 4  19/04/2014 19:32

Killie1 wrote:

It happened to me too after 14 months. Such a shock. Hard to trust anyone again.

It really hurt me I thought we had something he told me he had feelings for me. There was no warning and yes I don't trust men now, just wish I could talk to him to find out the real reason.  He was such a strong type too

# 5  19/04/2014 19:33

Killie1 wrote:

It really hurt me I thought we had something he told me he had feelings for me. There was no warning and yes I don't trust men now, just wish I could talk to him to find out the real reason.  He was such a strong type too

# 6  20/04/2014 19:16

Pre mobile phones my husband dumped me by telephone and the latest after being together although not married for 17 years dumped me face to face but as we lived together he actually gave me a weeks notice of moving out so he could decorate my living room!  Wouldn't mind I just wished he'd left 8 years earlier when I told him it was over so figured he'd tortured me enough by then so decided to move on which he did way before he left - I haven't given up all hope that there are some decent men out there but think they live on a different continent lol x

# 7  21/04/2014 16:40

I've never done it myself, but I think its about avoiding awkward questions. Fear of having your mind changed.... yeah its cowardice.  Sorry ladies.