Already a Member?

Do you believe in soul mates?

# 26  10/01/2013 20:36

Akitaluver wrote:

I DID meet my soulmate when I was eighteen. We never got married because our parents told us to date others. We're still friends on Facebooik, but too much has happened int our "lost" years to make it work again.

Well that sucks...if your truly soul~mates. Won't  you end up being together at some point anyway??

# 27  11/01/2013 19:58

lolit78929 wrote:

I believe in soul mates but to me so far it seems your soul mate is someone that causes you the most anguish and pain,and I know that is not right,so I am trying to be hopeful that a soul mate is out there and will not be the one that can effect you that way.

i do

# 28  19/01/2013 05:52

I do believe in soul mates but if any one wants to get his or her soul mate then he/she will have to wait for that one.

# 29  19/01/2013 05:59

sriva80287 wrote:

lolit78929 wrote:

I believe in soul mates but to me so far it seems your soul mate is someone that causes you the most anguish and pain,and I know that is not right,so I am trying to be hopeful that a soul mate is out there and will not be the one that can effect you that way.

i do

Yes hope is great thing............

# 30  20/01/2013 05:28

kulsu87945 wrote:

myheartgoesboom wrote:

I just thought of asking people to share their ideas about soul mates. Do you believe a person is destined to meet the one and only that special person in their lives, in other words the soul mate? Has it ever happened to you that you run into someone in your life that you feel instantly connected, without really understanding why you feel like that?

Well Myheartgoesboom u r correct.
This seems to me as a fake thing that u bump into some1 and u find that some1 as the only1.

# 31  20/01/2013 13:51

yes i belive in soalmates..

# 32  20/01/2013 14:04

nice thought posh...........

# 33  20/01/2013 14:14

what i can only say is , time will tell  but am still looking for one

# 34  11/09/2013 13:22

Akitaluver wrote:

I DID meet my soulmate when I was eighteen. We never got married because our parents told us to date others. We're still friends on Facebooik, but too much has happened int our "lost" years to make it work again.

Hey, Don't look at it that way! It is never to late when it comes to your soul mate. Never give up on a love that's meant to be! Do you really want to spend the rest of your life never knowing what could have been

# 35  24/09/2013 19:18

myheartgoesboom wrote:

I just thought of asking people to share their ideas about soul mates. Do you believe a person is destined to meet the one and only that special person in their lives, in other words the soulicreiblHas it ever happened to you that you run into someone in your life that you feel instantly connected, without really understanding why you feel like that?

Absolutely. This person has the abilities to encourage you to go beyond your expectations and be your biggest fan. She or he has resolved their own inseurities and is such a comfort to your soul that you miss them immensely when they're away. They enjoy being with you and you with them even after 24 or 14 or 4 years together. Nothing is more important to the other than each other. Unselfish with their time and admire and adore you without measure.

# 36  11/10/2013 05:49

my question is do women really believe in a soulmate especially after they have been dump by a guy or been divorce once or twice.

# 37  12/10/2013 02:32

yes! soulmates=best friends

# 38  22/10/2013 01:23

I don't believe in soul mates. Love/relationship are a PROGRESS. Both parties have to work together to nurture love

# 39  10/11/2013 00:59

I love the concept of soul mates, and yes i do believe in it, but i believe i have a different definition; I believe in reincarnation, so when i hear soul mates it more of a deep everlasting connection.

# 40  05/04/2014 22:15

I believe the idea everyone has a soulmate and there is someone for everyone is a myth.  What happens to people who have characteristics that put people off such as being very unattractive, having an obnoxious personality or lacking social skills.  What about people who are content being single and make no effort to find a partner.   I have had no luck with dating and there are many people in the same position as me.  If everyone has a soulmate why are so many unsuccesful in the dating scene?  The everyone has a soulmate myth gives people false expectations.