Already a Member?

Can You Love Someone Without Having Met Them

# 51  08/03/2014 23:17

myheartgoesboom wrote:

This is just a question im having a problem with. Does anyone think its possible to love someone without having met them? only talked on the internet  every night and phone every weekend. All opionions welcome.........

Well, according to the movie, "Her", yea, it's possible

# 52  18/03/2014 02:25

Yes, It is possible to love someone without meeting them in person.  Although there is nothing more loving than feeling of touch!  Good luck

# 53  18/03/2014 05:19

nope

# 54  28/03/2014 18:19

No I think you have to meet them in person to see if there is chemistry.

# 55  30/03/2014 01:06

andy_33731 wrote:

sweets48 wrote:

It curious that the guys are saying yes while the women are saying no!  hmmmm

i bet the're women who also can say yes

Andy, I am one of those women.  I say yes. It has happened to me before.  With all the available technology today, it is possible!    You can see each other!!!!!  IT ENDED THOUGH BECAUSE PROMISES TO SEE ONE ANOTHER IN PERSON AND UP CLOSE NEVER CAME TO BE. THE REALITY IS THIS, ONCE ALL IS SAID AND DONE IF THERE IS NO MEETING OF PHYSICAL TOUCH, IT CAN NOT HAPPEN!!!!

With some it can happen, with some it can not,  It all depends on the individual person and how strong their feelings can get regarding love.  Not everyone is the same. 

# 56  05/04/2014 21:15

myheartgoesboom wrote:

This is just a question im having a problem with. Does anyone think its possible to love someone without having met them? only talked on the internet  every night and phone every weekend. All opionions welcome.........

Yes I feel it is possible to have some kind of feeling like love but I wouldn't go as fare as love. Love is not something you take for granted it is not something you throw around losely. Love is suppost to be a life long commitment with. And if you never met it would just be wrong to say it maybe very strong feeling but love I dont know about.

# 57  10/04/2014 15:15

OH so much to say on this and so little time. In short, Ive been speaking to someone in another country that I actually met through an online game we play together. We've been talking for over 2yrs. For the last 18mths, he has become a huge part of my life, though Ive never even heard his voice. He's "not ready" (go figure) I have spent ALOT of time thinking about this and while I really do feel I love this man, I know there is no way I can be INLOVE with him. You NEED to meet to find out if you still have that connection. His touch, his smell, the way he looks at you, talks to you and treats you, the way he gets along with your friends and family, its all apart of really falling inlove.

# 58  11/04/2014 06:05

history shows time and time again,that one can love someone that has never yet been met,if you feel like you do then i am 100% sure that its true,love is what you give heart and soul

# 59  21/04/2014 21:48

In that case you don't love the person, you love the virtual "image" you have of that person and its usually misleading a lot of times

# 60  29/04/2014 20:02

john234184 wrote:

Yes you can , but not from the heart only the mind !

If you love somoeone, you tell them with your emotions and body language, not just by talking to them on the phone or looking at their face on telescreen.  I don't believe you can love somone if you do not know them. That is impossible!         But you never know where tomorrow is

# 61  03/06/2014 16:55

myheartgoesboom wrote:

Do you feel that you love this person you are chatting to on the phone and internet?

I do think that you can create the feeling of being "in love" with someone whom you have never met, however, I do not believe you can make a decision to actually "love" that person until you have met them.

# 62  15/06/2014 22:00

yea i think its possible with time because i experienced it before......