Already a Member?

Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them?

# 26  02/05/2012 19:07

alex3865 wrote:

I think love goes hand in hand with respect.  If you cheat , you must seriously ask yourself the question,  do i really respect my partner so little? If the answer is yes, then you have no right being in a relationship with them!

I totally agree with you,

# 27  10/05/2012 20:23

Kalifornia74 wrote:

alex3865 wrote:

I think love goes hand in hand with respect.  If you cheat , you must seriously ask yourself the question,  do i really respect my partner so little? If the answer is yes, then you have no right being in a relationship with them!

Very well put!! An intelligent answer from a very handsome man. Gives me hope that true love and such people still exsist in this world.

Thank you

I agree with you...perfect reply

# 28  14/05/2012 21:00

I would have to say a resounding no. If you love someone, you try to do everything you can to -not- hurt them. Cheating on your spouse is like slapping them in the face.

I've been cheated on before, and tried to forgive her for it, but it never truly leaves your mind. You always wonder if she'll do it again, or why she did it to begin with. It makes you question every thing she/he has ever said or done for you.

So, no. Thinking about cheating is fine, we can do whatever we want in our minds. But the minute you act on your cheating urges, that's when the love stops. I tried forgiveness, and it just doesn't work. So my stance on cheating is: If you are seriously thinking about cheating on me, break up with me first. Because when, not if, I find out. I'm gone. No words, no working it out, no goodbye kiss. Too young to put up with this kind of deceitful crap.

Some people cheat because the "flame of passion" is gone. Then leave. Just go. Being dumped hurts less than being cheated on. At least then you feel like your spouse had enough respect for you not to lie in your face. Don't go sleeping around behind my back and then come home to my secure little home to eat the breakfast I made for you, playing house with me when you have a head full of lies. I hate that people think they can have their cake and eat it too.

# 29  16/05/2012 05:50

peachy888 wrote:

Do you think it is possible to love your spouse and still be able to cheat on them? I know every situation is different and the reasons people cheat are variable but does cheating necessarily cancel out love?

Depends on your definition of 'love', Peachy...
The kind of 'Love' that SHOULD be practiced in a marriage relationship, is the kind that takes into account the needs, wants, desires, passions, health, pleasure, betterment, and welfare of the other - placing it above ones own, and I do not see HOW anyone that espouses to have THAT kind of Love, is able to justify the selfish motivations behind cheating on their mate.

Now if THAT kind of 'Love' is NOT what the relationship was founded on, but was based on Lust, or the 'warm fuzzys', then I can understand how someone can be so hateful and selfish to do such a hurtful thing.

The ***ONE*** 'reason' (justification) for cheating is VERY simple...    Selfishness...    Bottom line!

So...  My short answer, would be a resounding...  NO!

JMHO...   YMMV

BA

# 30  20/05/2012 23:34

No

Cheating is disloyalty to the one you pledged yourself to.  if you cheat then you are a liar and a thief.

# 31  06/06/2012 06:17

Cheating doesn't necessarily cancel out love, but if one feels compelled to seek intimacy outside the relationship, it bodes ill for said relationship.

# 32  24/06/2012 08:16

you can never cheat someone if you are sincere and loyal... but nice people always will be single coz they dont know how to impress a girl.. as they say.. practice makes a man perfect.. the one who had many affair can easily trick a girl and impress her... then can cheat on her too lol.

# 33  27/06/2012 22:30

peachy888 wrote:

Do you think it is possible to love your spouse and still be able to cheat on them? I know every situation is different and the reasons people cheat are variable but does cheating necessarily cancel out love?

in my eyes if u cheat then you didnt love her are him anyway ,,

# 34  30/06/2012 17:16

let me ask this what if u or the other love to make love have sex or what ever  and the both of them was like that then after time on or the other did not want sex that much any more if any at all but the other loved sex and wanted sex what would be the right thing to do cheat or just live with it and be un happy or still have the love but get sex from some were ales

# 35  30/06/2012 19:08

Yes, but if you're caught, They may call it quits

# 36  17/07/2012 00:26

No if u truly love someone u would not want to cheat. I was faithful to my last wife for fifteen years because I loved her. But guess she did not have the same feelings for me. Not so with my first wife. I cheated many times not that I am proud of it. Guess I got what I deserved and I can except it. Maybe I am right or maybe I am wrong but in my heart next time I will still be true if there is a next time.

# 37  24/08/2012 19:46

peachy888 wrote:

Well...

I believe that if a person really loves another, s/he will bail out of the relationship before committing the utmost betrayal on his/her spouse/partner, not to mention everything that is blown away, in an instant, just for a piece of @$$.  There are marriage councilors, psychologist, etc..., that can help a person/couple to overcome most problems in a relationship.Both parties have to be willing to recognize that there is a problem and be willing to put in the effort to work out things and save their relationship.

Of course, you have those that are compulsive liars and cheaters, they can never change and they just hop from one relationship to another.

My 0.02....

# 38  27/08/2012 12:42

It's pretty simple folks!  Loyalty is one of the building blocks of a foundation that supports your relationship!!!

If ANY block is removed, the structure of your relationship is not only going to be wobbly, it will fall apart!  Just use common sense...if you have a mental list of the qualities and attributes that the person you are dating should have, you better be able to provide them to him as well! IT GOES BOTH WAYS!

If you cheat, you'll also be comfortable in lying, manipulating, being devious and other traits that have ZERO substance.
Bert  (bertey at excite dot com)

# 39  27/08/2012 14:36

peachy888 wrote:

Hi, Nice of you,
U know, everything it depends.  Life is so sweet if there is no burden.   No one can depend any one at any time. Cos,  We are built up with lot of  exciting links of  happiness and joy.  If happiness or joy gets shaky or  steps down the psychological mind goes after new one but true HEARTY LOVE & STYLES OF SACRIFICING SEX over comes everything.  More of everything in kar88com of yahoo.

# 40  29/08/2012 18:03

i think so, yes.

# 41  30/08/2012 20:15

steel35744 wrote:

No, It Doesn't Cancel Out Love,Though It Does Cancel Out TRUST..Once That Is Broken ..In Most Cases,Love Will Fade...Oh By The Way This Is If You Get Caught!!!!

sooner or later you will get caught

# 42  30/08/2012 21:25

add me on my messager , i need and want the transparent man who is ready to take care of me . send any message to my box janetstone2020@yahoo.com also send your picture to me so that i can send my own to you .let me know your mind to me am not here for play. your location now your work and what did you want .

# 43  31/08/2012 16:19

peachy888 wrote:

No

# 44  15/09/2012 06:34

i completly agree. ive been in a relationship off n on for over 7yrs cuz of cheating. in the end it all just comes down to is it going to work or is it just a waste of time.

# 45  21/09/2012 05:52

hey guyes i can feel that people cheat each other....
bt i cant cheat some one........

# 46  24/09/2012 12:12

asmit82243 wrote:

nice

thats great if u not cheat anyone

# 47  25/09/2012 06:37

kochi95978 wrote:

asmit82243 wrote:

nice

thats great if u not cheat anyone

# 48  06/10/2012 04:08

WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE, BUT THE ANSWER FOR ME IS YES IT WOULD CANCELL OUT
MY LOVE FOR THEM, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TRULY LOVE SOMEONE AND DO THAT TO THEM. ONE THING YOUR HEART WOULDN'T LET YOU DO IT IF YOU TRULY LOVE THEM. AND ANOTHER THING IT ISN'T RIGHT IT'S IN THE BIBLE. IF PEOPLE WANT TO CHEAT THE NEED TO TELL THAT PERSON THERE WITH THAT IT'S OVER AND LEAVE.
DON'T TURN THE LIFE UP SIDE DOWN BY HURTING THEM. BECAUSE IT TRULY HURTS MORE HURT THEN YOU
COULD IMAGAIN. I KNOW IT HAPPENED TO ME, IF SOMEONE WILL CHEAT WITH YOU, THE WILL CHEAT ON YOU.
THINK ABOUT IS IT WORTH IT!!!    THAT'S NOT LOVE AT ALL!!!

# 49  06/10/2012 05:26

cheating on the person who loves you the most is like cheating your heart for your brain. . .
because when you your heart falls for her and cheating her for a girl whose luks n beauty was caught by your brain . .
i as a person cant cheat my heart for my brain because brain never breaks but heart does and it hurts a lot . . . ♥

# 50  06/10/2012 12:26

If you even have to ask if you can love someone and cheat on them, you are a dirt bag.  You have NO moral character if you don't already know the answer.  Your life will be full of misery and you won't know why.  You will infect every relationship you touch.  You will never give your life any meaning as your lack of moral character will destroy all other aspects of your life. 
Be honest, with your mate and yourself.  Don't cheat.  Don't even think about it you scumbag.